Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday Sessions

I have been a little MIA this week, life just seems to have suddenly gone into the fast lane and things seem to have just got in the way a bit.

I am going to review my Ins and Outs from last week and then set myself some more for this coming week, hopefully it will focus my mind a little bit better!

Ins:
Exercising in the evenings & drinking more water throughout the day
I didn't manage the exercising in the evenings, this week at work was a tough one so I came home and turned into a potato on my sofa and engrossed myself in terrible TV. I think I did better on the water front though!

Office night out on Friday - last time this ended with me falling over a curb and cutting my leg open, lets hope this one isn't as embarrassing or painful!
Tequila, tequila and more tequila - need I say much more? A wild night out with the work gang at the bowling alley, however this experience has taught me to not drink tequila again in the future.

Pay day this week - I must (emphasise on the must) be better with my money this month, car insurance is due next month *cries*
Well, the copious amounts of tequila definitely did not help my bank balance whatsoever, but I will be better next week (emphasis on the will!)

Outs:
Late nights - I need at least 9 hours sleep each night to function properly, I therefore pledge to go to sleep at 10pm every night.
I've definitely got better at this and hopefully my late nights are long gone!

Bad skin - this weather is playing havoc with my skin, need to make sure I give it some extra loving this week and get it back on track!
This week I tried to give my skin some TLC and it seems to be helping, still not 100% but we are getting there, hooray!

This awful weather maybe?! Or is that too optimistic?
Definitely was being too optimistic with this one!!

Drum roll please.....my Ins and Outs for next week are:

Ins:
The Carrie Diaries - I spent all weekend watching this and am totally in love with it, praying they do a season 3. HELLOO Austin Butler *swoon*

Positivity - life can get in the way of things some times and it's hard to remain positive and see the good in everything or everyone. I want to learn that although a situation may seem negative on face value, there is always something to learn and grow from

Health kick - after my tequila filled night on Friday I feel like I should be bathing in fruit all week to try and undo some of the damage I have done to both my healthy eating plan and my liver!

Blogging - as already mentioned, life got a bit in the way this week so I definitely want to continue creating content to put on my blog and continue to enjoy it too!

Outs:
Putting myself under pressure - Sometimes I just need to take a step back and think about what I have achieved instead of putting myself under so much pressure all the time.

Being lazy with the house work - When I get in from work at 6.30pm having to do the washing up and any general house chores really are the last thing on my mind but having a clean house may mean having a clean mind so I would like to try it this week!


What about you? What would you like to either bring in or put out next week?

Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same with money, I need to get better at managing it!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete